Promotion of The Big 5 Construct North Africa is supported by our partnerships with leading media and association in the region. If you would like to partner up with the show or suggest partners, please contact us
OFFICIAL MEDIA & ONLINE PARTNER
THE BIG 5 HUB
Operating as a separate division to the shows, The Big 5 Hub media portfolio is owned by the organisers of The Big 5 series of events and consists of:
1. The Big 5 Hub Website
2. The Quarterly Big 5 Hub Journal (printed and online)
3. Bi-weekly Industry Newsletters
BIG 5 HUB WEBSITE
The highly respected and influential Big 5 Hub website is the region’s established hub for industry news, thought leadership interviews, analysis, videos reports, opinions and innovative products.
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company focused on providing research and consulting services to its customers worldwide.
The company provides comprehensive syndicated research reports, custom research services and data analytics for diverse industry verticals including Power, Oil & gas, Infrastructure, Chemicals, Water, Automotive, IT & Telecom, Consumer Durables, FMCG & Retail, Semiconductors & Electronics, Industrial Automation and Equipment with offices in US, Canada, UK and India.
TechSci Research employs over 150 Industry Analysts and Consultants with vast industry experience to meticulously assist and advise customers in meeting their research and consulting requirements across 80 countries.
STRATEGIC CAREER PARTNER
Bayt.com is the leading online recruitment website in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). With over 26,250,000 registered job seekers (October 2016), we represent all career levels, industries, job roles and nationalities in the MENA region. The website operates in three different languages - Arabic, English, and French - to cater to our diverse demographic.
Bayt.com works with over 40,000 employers, from small businesses to large multi-nationals and governments, to help them successfully attract and recruit qualified professionals and executives every day. From our 13 offices in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE, Bayt.com maintains an ongoing, dedicated customer support staff and relationship managers who are able to work directly with our employers to ensure their goals are achieved efficiently and cost-effectively.
Founded in 2000, Bayt.com has become one of the most trusted and respected brands in the region. Over the years, we have won numerous awards of recognition, including the "Leading E-Commerce Website in the Pan Arab Region" by the Pan Arab Web Awards (2007); the "Company of the Year" award by the TECOM Investments Pearl Awards (2009); SME Advisor Stars of Business Awards (2011); the "Top Companies to Work for in the UAE" award by the Great Places to Work Institute for three years in a row (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014); "28 Global Growth Companies" by the World Economic Forum (2014); and the "Top Companies to Work for in Asia" award by the Great Places to Work Institute (2015).
Key offerings by Bayt.com:
1. Online Recruitment & HR Services: The online recruitment area of business is completely dedicated to helping job seekers find job opportunities at no cost, and helping employers hire the most suitable talents for their business most cost-efficiently. Employers subscribe to advertise their job vacancies and to search the leading and rapidly growing Bayt.com database of registered job seekers. Job seekers post their CVs and personal profiles for free. Once they are registered, they can remain passive and wait to be contacted by employers searching the database, or they can actively apply to posted vacancies, also for free.
2. Bayt.com Branded Career Channels: Branded Career Channels offer employers, via their own respective websites, cost-effective, branded and customized e-recruitment solutions specific to their hiring needs. Through its highly popular Branded Career Channels, Bayt.com powers career sites for organizations in the financial sector, the government sector, as well as any corporations seeking to facilitate hiring.
3. Bayt.com Career Services: These personalized career services for working professionals and job seekers include CV Evaluation, CV Writing, Cover Letter Writing and Psychometric Tests designed for professionals who seek an extra edge in the local job market. Corporations have also made use of these services to provide outplacement services for their staff upon termination, as well as a way to run career development training workshops.
4. Online Advertising: Bayt.com offers display advertisements for recruitment purposes and non-recruitment product and service marketing for the benefit of regional corporations of all sizes and industries.
5. HR Research: Bayt.com produces regular HR and market research which is freely accessible and tremendously valuable to the region’s corporate employers, other HR stakeholders, and job seekers. Bayt.com research ranges from the Salary surveys, Fresh Graduate surveys, Women in the Workplace surveys and Motivation surveys, to the widely anticipated Bayt.com Job Index and Consumer Confidence Index, as well as a range of other topics specific to this region.
6. HR Consultancy: Bayt.com has provided expertise to organizations across the industrial spectrum in matters ranging from nationalization to compensation and benefits to career management and training for staff.